The GFD collaborates with various valuable partners for the realisation of our goals.
These partners include;
- Civil Society Organisations at the grassroots, regional and national levels who join their voices with ours for the achievement of an inclusive society for all persons with disability.
- Duty bearers including Ministries, Departments and Agencies as well as Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies who dialogue with us for the development and implementation of disability inclusive policies, programmes and projects.
- Development Partners who offer financial and in some cases technical assistance to support our work.
- Private sector contributors who support financially and in kind to realise our advocacy goals,
- Individuals across various races, gender, countries who offer their time, technical knowhow, experiences, stories and financial resources to propel the work we do.
- Consultants who provide technical support for our work.
- Informal sector providing skills training for persons with disabiity
“to advocate the rights of Persons with Disability by influencing policies, programmes and activities at the national and local levels and to strengthen the organisations of Persons with Disabilities
Accra Rehabilitation Centre, Barnes Road
P .O. Box AC 40, Accra